ECLIPSE GTEK160R – GAME OVER!
In late 2015 the Eclipse GTEK launched to universal acclaim. Its rugged reliability combined with true high-end shot characteristics and performance meant it instantly appealed to a huge spectrum of players looking to experience a new Eclipse spool-valve marker at a mid-level price.
But from the outset it was clear that the Gamma Core drivetrain utilized in the GTEK was destined for greater things. Its ability to handle super-fragile paint, combined with almost imperceptible barrel-rise, a whisper-quiet sound signature and outstanding efficiency means it was a drivetrain that could compete with any high-end marker out there in terms of on-field performance. That it performs to such a high standard in temperatures as low as -20f and in environments where playing conditions can be in excess of +100f make the Gamma Core even more impressive.
The challenge then was to place the Gamma Core into a chassis that it deserved.
Cue the GTEK 160R.
The 160R takes the GTEK and pushes into the realms of a true high-end. It boasts all-metal billet-machined construction, on-board OLED graphical user interface, hose-less construction utilizing the proven AT Pipe system from the LV1.1 and the Geo3.5, stretched-out stance for an ultra-stable shooting platform with wraparound rubber fore and aft grips for comfort and control. It’s everything you need to be competitive at any level, in any format, anywhere on the planet.
GTEK 160R FEATURES
- QUICK-RELEASE BOLT MECHANISM
- SPOOL VALVE OPERATION
- GAMMA CORE DRIVETRAIN
- 135PSI OPERATING PRESSURE
- ST1 BOLT
- MICRO SWITCH TRIGGER ACTIVATION
- INTERCHANGEABLE TRIGGER SHOE DESIGN NEW
- 4-POINT ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER NEW
- TWIN MICRO BALL-RACED TRIGGER PIVOT NEW
- BREAK BEAM BREECH SENSOR SYSTEM
- 6061-T6 ALUMINIUM DEFTEK OFFSET FEED NEW
- 32X128 GRAPHICAL OLED DISPLAY AS STANDARD NEW
- 6061-T6 ALUMINIUM FRAME NEW
- SL4 INLINE REGULATOR
- SHAFT 4/5 COMPATIBLE 14.5″ GTEK BARREL
- AT OOPS ASA (AT POPS UPGRADE AVAILABLE) NEW
Voer onderstaande code in: