Home > Nieuw > Valken V12 ULTRA SOPMOD
The V-12 ULTRA SOPMOD is a base M4A1 configuration for the SOPMOD (Special Operations Peculiar MODification) kit is an accessory system. The V-12 ULTRA Series the ultimate in durability and versatility, with it’s reinforced Aluminum Alloy Body and rock solid buffer tube mounting system that was designed with the hardcore player in mind. Rigorously tested in some of the harshest game environments the ULTRA Series passed with flying colors! In addition to the ULTRA robust construction the specs on the delta ring, receiver threads, and buffer tube dimensions are all Mil-Spec making it ready to accept many rails, handguards, and stocks available on the real steel market.
Each and every V-12 ULTRA is individually hand built, tuned, and then thoroughly QC checked by our expert techs and R&D staff in Swedesboro, New Jersey to make sure each gun meets the highest of standards.
At the heart of this rifle is Valken’s own V-12 HPA system that has been built and tuned to perform! With the V-12 Grip Connect system pre-installed you will never have to worry about damaged or leaking connections for hard heavy use, as well as reduced stress on the engine internally. If you are looking for the ultimate HPA build that is ready to go out of the box then get your Valken V-12 ULTRA Series today!
- Reinforced Aluminum Alloy Body
- 7″ Rail Interface System (RIS)
- Aluminum Alloy Fixed Front Sight and Removable Carry Handle Rear Sight
- 14.5″ Aluminum Outer Barrel and Flash Hider
- Thread Direction: 14mm- (CCW)
- Nylon Plus Fiber Grip and Stock
- Adjustable Crane stock with no slip rubber pad
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Steel Sling Mounts on Front and Stock
- Knight Style Polymer Rail Covers
- Knight Style Vertical Fore Grip
- 360 Rd Metal Flash Magazine
- Color – Hard Scratch Anodized Black
Product Features (Internal)
- Enhanced Nylon Hop-Up Set (Adjustable)
- Inner Barrel: 363mm (6.03mm Diameter) Copper Inner Barrel
- Valken V-12 Grip Connect System
- Valken Tech Installed V-12 Airsoft HPA Engine
- Trigger/LED trigger controlled programming that is tool-less and requires no disassembling.
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to discourage cheating and comply with various rule sets and field limits.
- V-12 Black (Stock) Nozzle Installed
- Battery and Air Source sold separately.
Recommended Equipment (Not Included)
- Battery: Valken Energy 7.4v 250mAh Lipo with the JST mini connector
- Low Pressure Regulator (LPR): Ninja LPR Rig or the Valken Build-a-Rig
- Air Tank: Valken Air Carbon Fiber or Valken Aluminum with 275psi (Green Bonnet)
- Remote: Valken Remote Hose
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, V-12 Programming Manual
Voer onderstaande code in: